We can solve all of your bee problems !!!
WHAT TO DO IF YOU FIND BEES ON YOUR PROPERTY:
STAY AWAY FROM ALL HONEY BEE SWARMS AND COLONIES.
GET AWAY FROM BEES AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE.
WHILE RUNNING AWAY PROTECT YOUR FACE AND EYES AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE.
TAKE SHELTER IN AN ENCLOSED AREA SUCH AS A CAR, TRUCK OR BUILDING.
DO NOT HIDE IN WATER OR THICK BRUSH.
DO NOT STAND STILL AND SWAT AT BEES.
RAPID MOVEMENTS WILL CAUSE THEM TO STING.
About Honey Bees Did you know...
- Bees have 5 eyes
- Bees fly about 20 mph
- Bees are insects, so they have 6 legs
- Male bees in the hive are called drones
- Female bees in the hive (except the queen) are called worker bees
- Losing its stinger will cause a bee to die
- Bees have been here around 30 million years!
- An average beehive can hold around 50,000 bees
- Bees carry pollen on their hind legs called a pollen basket or corbicula